ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
We have implemented the ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management system certified by DNV. It provides us a tried and tested framework for managing the organization's processes. The Quality Management System ensures that we consistently turn out products that satisfy our customers' expectations.
ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
We have implemented the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System certified by DNV. The system ensures that proper environmental safeguards are in place and helps the Management control all such activities that could have an impact on the environment. It also assures our employees that they are working for an environmentally responsible organization.
OHSAS: 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
We have implemented the OHSAS : 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System certified by DNV. The system helps us eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to occupational health hazards while carrying out activities in due course of duty.
We commit to:
- Continuously adapt, innovate and improve technologies to attain better quality and higher productivity in all our operations.
- Supply reliable products and services to our customers as per their specified needs and deliver the same on time, every time.
- Bring continual improvement through implementation of our quality management system
- Meet the requirement of the occupational health and safety of our work force and our customer and to preserve the environment.
- Document, implement, maintain & periodically review the environmental and OH&S management systems including the policy, objectives and targets.
- Use resources efficiently, reduce wastage and prevent pollution.
- Comply with all relevant legal, regulatory and other requirements applicable to our products, activities and process in respect of environment, occupational health and safety.
- Prevention of injury and ill health and continually improve the quality, environment, occupational health and safety performance with respect to our products, activities, processes, permission and services.
- Communicate to individuals Environmental and OH&S obligations and update our people on Environment and OH&S concerns and significant risks and associated impact.
These processes are regularly monitored through supervision by Heads of various Departments as well as by periodic internal audits. Findings are analyzed and evaluated regularly and improvements made.